Ways to Give
There are many ways to make a gift to Woodlawn School. Every gift makes a difference. We are grateful for your support.
- Make a gift by mail. Donors can mail a check donation to the school. Checks should be made payable to “Woodlawn School” and mailed to Woodlawn School, Attn: Development, P.O. Box 549, Davidson, NC 28036.
- Make a gift online. Donors can make a one-time or recurring gift using our Online Giving page.
- Make a matching gift. Your employer may offer matching gift opportunities, which is a wonderful way to increase the value of your gift. Some employers can double or triple the value of your original gift and other companies will match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Matching gift information can often be found on your company’s website or through the Human Resources department. Some local employers that offer matching gift opportunities include Duke Energy, Wells Fargo, Bank of America and Fluor.
- Make a gift of stock. Donors can transfer gifts of stock or other appreciated securities to using the following information:
Brokerage name: Wells Fargo Securities Account name: Woodlawn School Account number: 44015592 Clearing/DTC number: 0141 (First Clearing Corp.)
In accordance with IRS guidelines, the date of the gift will be the date that Woodlawn School assumes ownership of the shares.
Woodlawn operates on a fiscal calendar year that ends on June 30th. Gifts received between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013 will be counted as fiscal year 2013 gifts. Woodlawn is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and gifts to the school are tax-deductible. Woodlawn’s federal tax ID is 42-1544637.
Additional Ways to Support Woodlawn
- Shop at smile.amazon.com with Woodlawn as your designated charity.
- Link your Target Card to Woodlawn's account (124512) (or call 1-800-316-6142)
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC card to Woodlawn's account (5723)
- Shop for natural and non-toxic products at MightyNest with 15% of your order donated to Woodlawn