Ten Ways To Support Woodlawn School
There are many ways to make a gift to Woodlawn School. Every gift makes a difference. We are grateful for your support.
- Donate. Make a difference with a gift to the Woodlawn Annual Fund. Give a one-time or monthly gift online, or mail a check to Woodlawn School, P.O. Box 549, Davidson, NC 28036.
- Get Social. Get a peek into daily life at Woodlawn by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter (@woodlawnschool).
- Let your car do the talking. You can tell a lot about a person by looking at his bumper! Make sure your Woodlawn magnet is visible to drivers everywhere.
- Give the gift of time. Whether you have an hour a day or an hour a month, there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer at Woodlawn. Tell us what you like to do and we’ll find a way you can support the Woodlawn mission. From gardening to party planners, there is something for everyone. Busy during school hours? There are even ways to help on your time from the comfort of your own home.
- Be the team’s biggest cheerleader. Woodlawn offers plenty of events where it is perfectly acceptable to yell at the top of your lungs! Check the athletics page of our website for dates and times of all Trailblazer athletic events.
- Go Green. Be a walking Woodlawn billboard while running errands around town! Order your new Woodlawn t-shirt or hat today!
- Be in the driver’s seat. Field trips and service in the community help make Woodlawn, Woodlawn. Help transport students to and from these trips and get to spend a little extra time with your child in the process!
- Be our VIP. Link your Harris Teeter VIC card to Woodlawn’s account (5723).
- Become a lifelong learner. Let your student become the teacher for the evening and you might just be surprised at the new things you learn!
- Yell “Go Blazers” when people least expect it. Hey, we said we wanted to develop people who will contribute to a diverse global society!