Varsity Track & Field at Cannon School
The Trailblazers placed 5th out of 9 teams in the girls team standings with 41 points, and 6th out of 9 teams in the boys team standings with 25 points.
- Ella Williams set a PR in the shot put and climbed to #4 on the all-time Woodlawn list with an 8th place throw.
- Dylan White also set a PR in the shot put with a new school record throw of 36-05.50, good for 4th place.
- Syedgull Noor Ali set a PR in the shot put as well.
- Kasey Price set a PR in the 800m, zooming to #3 on the all-time Woodlawn list with a state qualifying time and 2nd place finish.
- Jackson McGeough scorched his PR in the 800m by 5 seconds, narrowly missing the state standard.
- Wes Neal also set a PR in the 800m.
- Adina Jacobson set a PR in the 3200m (by 40 seconds!), moving up a spot to #3 on the all-time Woodlawn list with a state qualifying time.
- RJ Klein won the 400m in a time very close to state qualifying.
- Megan Dailey continued her jump domination, winning the triple jump and placing 2nd in the long jump, as well as taking 3rd in the 100m dash.
- Aiden Lemons and Gael Garza set PRs in the 1600m.